Honor and respect your clients voice by providing them with a branded preference portal. Your team will save employee time and improve client data by leveraging this feature. You pick the fields, the layout and the Deal Qi platform takes care of the rest. Within minutes your clients can begin to manage their own preferences 24x7x365.
Be it deal characteristics, value, return or regional ranges - you're set. You can also give them the ability to update contact information or tracking preferences.
In some regions regulators actually reqire companies provide clients the ability modify their preferences.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), European Union
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB Act), United States
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), United States
- Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
- Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA), Japan
- Privacy Act, Australia